Monday, June 24, 2013

CU4CU Journal Card Templates Freebie!

As I am sitting here writing this, I have the worst ear infection, ugh....it really hurts, I may have let it go on for too long. Its been two weeks, and is not getting better! I guess I'll literally DRAG myself to the clinic for some antibiotics, ugh! Please say a prayer for me, I could sure use it:) Anyway, lately, as I am perusing the internet, I see A LOT of journal cards and journal card templates! I love the colors and they just look pretty!! So I decided to fill my ears up with eardrops, and get to designing as I am listening to the new version of Amazing Grace. Its so beautiful and I am so thankful for Jesus coming here on Earth with His amazing Grace and Love to give us the Truth and save His children!!! Thanks you Jesus for breaking our chains of bondage so we may live and have eternal life! You are forever my King!
Anyway, may God Bless you all this week and into the weekend, and may He give you all a special love hug!!! Oh, and don't forget to leave some love:)
 
DOWNLOAD at mediafire.
 
This consists of 6 different journal card templates, all easily
customizable and can really even be interchangeable! There are so
many possibilities with these as they are in .psd layered format, .tiff layered format
and even .png separate files! I hope you enjoy them and can make some really neat
journal cards for your designs and scrapbooking:)
 

19 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie, for these awesome cards! And may God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon. And thank you for the journal card <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fantastic cards! Can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I especially like the first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing the journal card templates. It is so sweet of you to share your talent with us and it is greatly appreciated. Sorry to read that you weren't feeling well and I pray that by now all is well.
    Hugs! Carole N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much!!!! I am a brand new fan!!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the journaling cards, they're beautiful! I hope by now that you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your awesome cu freebies. So much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much : these are awesome ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm seriously addicted to journalling cards - if I'm not using them on my digital scrapbooks I will print them out for my visual diary! Thank you so much for sharing these, Sheila! ~M x

    ReplyDelete